Q & A Part 2: Meet the Chef (Continued)
In our last blog, we sat down with Chef Justin and picked his brain about his background and passion for pizza. So what makes V3 so different from every other pizza restaurant? Read on to find out!
Where Does V3 Source Toppings from and Why?
Chef Justin: We get our toppings from a lot of different places. We work with vendors from across the country to find high-quality ingredients. The “why” is simple — we believe that the quality of the ingredient elevates the guest experience. At the end of the day, I’m a guest at the stores too, and I want to eat really yummy and interesting toppings.
Topping Feature: Do Any of the Toppings Stand Out from When You Were Product Testing?
Chef Justin: V3 went through so many toppings to develop the menu we’ve currently got in stores right now. We were looking at different olive oils, and I can remember we just had tiny cups of straight olive oil sitting out in front of us treating it like wine. It was a really cool experience. Everyone was standing around the table drinking Extra Virgin Olive Oil like it was a wine or coffee tasting.
What is Special About V3’s Dough Recipe?
Chef Justin: Our dough is really fantastic. If I had to put my finger on what sets it apart, it once again comes down to the quality of ingredients and the ability of our awesome crew being able to get the dough to proof to the proper taste and texture.
V3 Pizza Process
At V3, you can choose a pizza we’ve created, or you can create something of your own! Here’s how the creation process works:
- First, choose your dough: traditional, gluten-free or multigrain.
- Next, decide which sauce you would like: Traditional Red Sauce, Spicy Red Sauce, White Garlic Sauce, Basil Pesto Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Buffalo Sauce, Buttermilk Ranch Sauce or Mango Habanero Sauce.
- What would a pizza be without cheese? Choose from Wisconsin Mozzarella, Fresh Mozzarella, Cheddar, Feta, Gorgonzola, Pecorino Romano or Goat cheese.
- Next, pick any toppings from fresh veggies to proteins, all for one price.
- Top with any of our “finishes” to perfect your pizza! Whether it’s an olive oil drizzle or our grated Himalayan salt, these small touches will make your creation to die for.
Now that you know a little more about the ingredients we use at V3, are you ready to try it for yourself? Stop in today to experience flatbread pizza — V3 style!